This month we celebrate the two-year anniversary of our Multiple Myeloma Horizon 2020 research project. Within this period we have made considerable progress towards our central goal of developing a personalized medicine tool that is capable of predicting the most effective treatment strategy for individual Multiple Myeloma patients.
- The MMpredict duration is extended with 6 months due to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Webinar on personalized treatment in Multiple Myeloma and AL Amyloidosis: how far are we?
- Poster presentation during the 17th International Myeloma Workshop
- Dr. Annemieke Van Dongen-Leunis from the Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management, explains the main results of two posters presented during the 24th European Hematology Association congress
- Webinar on personalised medicine in multiple myeloma