This month we celebrate the two-year anniversary of our Multiple Myeloma Horizon 2020 research project. Within this period we have made considerable progress towards our central goal of developing a personalized medicine tool that is capable of predicting the most effective treatment strategy for individual Multiple Myeloma patients.
- Fifth H2020 MMpredict consortium meeting in Amsterdam
- The project consortium completed the second periodic report
- A subsequent milestone in the Horizon2020 project is reached
- More than 800 myeloma samples have been recruited to the Horizon 2020 project, MMPredict
- Fourth project team meeting in Stockholm