Today we celebrate the one-year anniversary of our the Multiple Myeloma Horizon 2020 research project. Within this first period we have made considerable progress towards our central goal of developing a personalized medicine tool that is capable of predicting the most effective treatment strategy for individual Multiple Myeloma patients.
- Final periodic report summary
- Official MMpredict project end date
- The MMpredict duration is extended with 6 months due to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Webinar on personalized treatment in Multiple Myeloma and AL Amyloidosis: how far are we?
- Poster presentation during the 17th International Myeloma Workshop