During the recent 22nd EHA congress in Madrid we have had the opportunity to host a successful HORIZON 2020 project team meeting. During this in-person gathering of all consortium partners, different representatives presented their work and elaborated on the progress that have been made so far. Afterwards, a fruitful discussion took place about the future challenges of the project and subsequently plans were made to push the project forward into the near future. I would like to acknowledge all participants for your presence and supportive input to the project.
- Poster presentation during the 17th International Myeloma Workshop
- Dr. Annemieke Van Dongen-Leunis from the Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management, explains the main results of two posters presented during the 24th European Hematology Association congress
- Webinar on personalised medicine in multiple myeloma
- Fifth H2020 MMpredict consortium meeting in Amsterdam
- The project consortium completed the second periodic report