During the recent 22nd EHA congress in Madrid we have had the opportunity to host a successful HORIZON 2020 project team meeting. During this in-person gathering of all consortium partners, different representatives presented their work and elaborated on the progress that have been made so far. Afterwards, a fruitful discussion took place about the future challenges of the project and subsequently plans were made to push the project forward into the near future. I would like to acknowledge all participants for your presence and supportive input to the project.
- Fifth H2020 MMpredict consortium meeting in Amsterdam
- The project consortium completed the second periodic report
- A subsequent milestone in the Horizon2020 project is reached
- More than 800 myeloma samples have been recruited to the Horizon 2020 project, MMPredict
- Fourth project team meeting in Stockholm