During the recent 22nd EHA congress in Madrid we have had the opportunity to host a successful HORIZON 2020 project team meeting. During this in-person gathering of all consortium partners, different representatives presented their work and elaborated on the progress that have been made so far. Afterwards, a fruitful discussion took place about the future challenges of the project and subsequently plans were made to push the project forward into the near future. I would like to acknowledge all participants for your presence and supportive input to the project.
- Final periodic report summary
- Official MMpredict project end date
- The MMpredict duration is extended with 6 months due to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Webinar on personalized treatment in Multiple Myeloma and AL Amyloidosis: how far are we?
- Poster presentation during the 17th International Myeloma Workshop